Weston GO Station
The Weston GO Station has moved to the south side of Lawrence Avenue West. A
parking lot has been built with 144 spaces (including 6 accessible) plus 110 GO
leased spaces at John Street parking lot, with additional station parking to
increase to about 215 parking spaces in the near future. A full service station
will be complete by 2015 and will include access from both sides of Lawrence
- July 24 – Riders are now using our relocated Weston GO station
accessing from the south west corner of Weston Road and Lawrence Avenue. The
new station is fully accessible and includes parking facilities, heated
shelters, a passenger pick up and drop off and upgraded bicycle parking. The
Green P lot at John Street remains available for overflow parking.
- Temporary platform and parking lot construction start: Spring 2011
- Temporary platform and parking lot construction end: Fall 2011
- Full service station complete: 2015
- Station will be moving to south of Lawrence Avenue West.
- There will be some noise and vibration due to the construction, but we
will use construction methods to minimize these impacts
- Noise and vibration will be monitored and reported during construction
Design consultant: Aecom
Construction contractor: Ellis Don
For more information on the Weston GO Station, please contact the Weston
Community Office at 416-241-2300.