Weston GO Station
The Weston GO Station has moved to the south side of Lawrence Avenue West. A
parking lot has been built with 144 spaces (including 6 accessible) plus 110 GO
leased spaces at John Street parking lot, with additional station parking to
increase to about 215 parking spaces in the near future. A full service station
will be complete by 2015 and will include access from both sides of Lawrence
- September 23, 2014 – We will be
shifting the tracks
between Black Creek Drive and Weston GO Station. This work will take place
from Friday, September 26 at 7:00 p.m. to Sunday, September 28, at 10:00
p.m. This work can only be done outside of regular train service when trains
are not operating.
- Temporary platform and parking lot construction start: Spring 2011
- Temporary platform and parking lot construction end: Fall 2011
- Full service station complete: 2015
- Station will be moving to south of Lawrence Avenue West.
- There will be some noise and vibration due to the construction, but we
will use construction methods to minimize these impacts
- Noise and vibration will be monitored and reported during construction
Design consultant: Aecom
Construction contractor: Ellis Don
For more information on the Weston GO Station, please contact the Weston
Community Office at 416-241-2300.