There is an opening on our Customer Experience Advisory Committee. We are looking for one volunteer representative who travels on the Richmond Hill line. Please see #4 Selection Process in the "Full terms of Reference" for information on how to apply.
All applicants will receive a response by no later than April 22th, 2017.
There are many initiatives where the Customer Experience Advisory Committee have contributed feedback and participated in the development. Some of these include:
- Passenger Charter and Key Performance Indicators
- Installation of public access defibrillators on GO Trains
- Electrification study
- Fare dispute resolution process
- Recommendations on content, design and functionality of www.gotransit.com
- Winter preparedness plans
- Union Station Revitalization Program
- Customer communications plans
- Customer Satisfaction surveys
- Parking improvement plans
- Platform crowding improvement plans
- Transit Safety Officer uniforms
- Refreshed train and bus interiors and exteriors
- Service Guarantee
- Implementation of Quiet Zone on trains
- Customer Etiquette Campaign
Our CEAC meeting reports
We would like to thank past and current members for their time and contribution to help us continue to enhance our customers’ experience traveling with GO.
By e-mail to: CEAC@gotransit.com
If you prefer to send a letter, please mail it to:
GO Transit CEAC
20 Bay Street, Suite 600
Comments, questions or issues about services should be directed to the Customer Contact Centre as follows:
If you have any suggestions, or if you have had a problem with any of our services, we'd like to hear from you. By providing us with your input, you'll be helping us serve you better. Please complete the customer comment form and send it to us at GO Transit. If you need a response, please provide your name and let us know how to get in touch with you. Thank you.
We won't be able to respond to your comments right away, so please do not use this form for requests for general information about schedules, fares, or routes. If you can't find the information you need on our website, phone us at the following numbers.
416.869.3200 Toronto local calling area
1.888.GET ON GO (438.6646) long distance toll free
1.800.387.3652 TTY teletypewriters only