Lost & Found
Did you lose an item while using GO Transit?
Visit us at Union Station Monday-Friday between 6:15 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Saturday-Sunday between 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- 140 Bay St., Toronto, M5J 2L5
- In Customer Service Centre, just inside Bay St. entrance
Call us at 416.869.3600 ext 7273 Monday-Friday between 6:15
a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Saturday-Sunday between 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- If you're calling long distance while our call centre is open [see
above], dial 1.888.GET ON GO (438.6646). Ask an operator to transfer you to
Email us at
- When submitting an e-mail please include as much information as possible
regarding the lost item, including a detailed description of the object,
when and where it was lost (corridor, bus route, station, trip number /
time, location on the bus or train, etc.), contact information and any other
details that you deem relevant.
Claiming a lost item on GO Transit:
- All lost items found across the GO Transit network (buses, trains and
stations) will be returned to the Lost & Found office at Union Station,
where they will be available for pick-up.
- Depending on where the lost item is found, it will take between 2 and 5
business days for an item to be delivered to the Lost & Found office at
- When picking up a lost item at the Lost & Found office at Union Station,
proof of ownership will be required (this can be done in different ways
depending on the item. For example, providing the number of a lost cell
phone or the password of a lost laptop computer would be considered proof of