If you drive to a station with one or more passengers and your station offers carpool parking, then you can apply for a free carpool parking permit.
The permit lets you park in a carpool parking space at your station, before 9:30 a.m., Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. You may park only one vehicle in a carpool parking space at any one time.
No new carpool applications are being accepted for King City, Maple, and Rutherford GO Stations at this time as a result of a large waiting list.
How to Apply for a Permit
Using Carpool Parking
Once you have a carpool parking permit, here’s how to use it.
- You are not guaranteed a carpool parking space. The spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis, before 9:30 a.m.
- You only can park in a carpool parking space before 9:30 a.m. (Monday to Friday, excluding holidays) and on the days which you carpool—when you drive with one or more passengers.
- You must hang a carpool tag in your vehicle to use a carpool parking space. One tag will be issued for each vehicle in your carpool.
- If you park in a carpool parking space before 9:30 a.m. without a carpool parking permit or without at least one passenger, your vehicle may be ticketed or towed.
- If you see someone else parking in a carpool parking space before 9:30 a.m. without a permit or without at least one passenger, call Transit Safety Dispatch at 1-877-297-0642.
- You can change the details of your carpool parking contract at any time, by simply sending an email to email@example.com. Including updates to your mailing/email address, vehicle license plate(s), request a replacement for a lost permit etc.