Welcome to our brand new website! Let us know if we got it right. Take this survey after your visit.
Old Elm GO Station Improvement
- Old Elm GO Station Improvement
We're Transforming Your Station!
We’re preparing for more Stouffville service in the future by building space for three new tracks on the west side of the station. With construction progressing, there will be a series of changes to how you access the platforms, as well as changes to how you board the trains.
- Some morning trains will depart from different tracks.
- Please remember to check the departure boards for information and follow signs to safely get to your train.
- Only the accessible coach doors open at Old Elm GO. We are starting to repair existing platforms and need to protect you from the construction areas.
- For your safety, please board/exit your train at the accessible coach and walk through the train to another coach if you don’t require accessible seating.
- This work will increase service by allowing additional trains to be stored on the Stouffville line. Please remember to allow extra time to get to your train.
This work will support more service by allowing additional trains to be stored on the Stouffville line. Remember to give yourself extra time to get to your train.
Updated February 13, 2023 | Renderings subject to change.