Welcome to our brand new website! Let us know if we got it right. Take this survey after your visit.
Weston GO Station Improvement
- Weston GO Station Improvement
We're Transforming Your Station!
We’re building a new track and platform at your station in order to bring you faster and more frequent service in the future.
The Kiss & Ride area and some spaces in the east parking lot are closed
We need this area to store materials and equipment while construction takes place to build a new track, platform and safety amenities at your station. Construction is expected to be complete by the end of the year.
We understand it can be challenging to find parking at the station and we want to support you during construction. You have options to get to the GO.
Here are some of the other ways you can get to the station:
- Take a TTC bus to get to the station and use triplinx.ca to find your route. These TTC bus routes all stop in front of the station: 52, 79, 89 & 952.
- Arrange to get dropped off, walk or bike to the station.
How You'll Benefit
The transformation will allow us to accommodate more GO customers and increase GO Transit service along the Kitchener line.Here’s what we have planned:
- New north-side platform that includes canopied heated shelters, snow melt system, platform lighting, fare systems, a mini ramp and tactile safety platform edge.
- Additional fourth track to help us bring you more train service in the future
- Extension of the existing tunnel with stairs and elevators leading to the new platform.
- Landscaping and new signage throughout the station.
- Electrical work to accommodate electric trains in the future.
- New yellow tactile safety tiles at the edge of the platforms remind you how far back to stand. The best commute is always a safe one.
- These improvements support GO expansion plans for more frequent, reliable service on the Kitchener line.
Updated February 14, 2023 | Renderings subject to change