A new station to meet your growing needs is coming to York Region!
This new station is located at Bloomington Road and Highway 404, at the border of Richmond Hill and Aurora, just north of the Gormley GO Station.
The new station includes:
- A station building with a parking garage
- 1,050 parking spaces
- 12-car platform with a snowmelt system
- Heated shelters
- Bus loop
- A Kiss & Ride area with a drop-off lane
- A bike lane and bike shelters with direct access to the platform
- 32 parking spaces for electric vehicles
We started construction in early 2017 and plan to start offering service by the end of 2019.
The station will meet LEED Gold certification guidelines for environmental sustainability. Stay tuned for more information, updates, and photos of this project.