Bramalea Parking Garage Rendering (Preliminary rendering of the parking garage and station building. Design plans are subject to change.)
Our goal is to build a new station that will meet the needs of a growing Brampton Region.
What we’ve been up to
We’ve been working on the south platform and will be extending it to accommodate 12-car trains. We’re also installing a snow-melt system, platform canopies and heated shelters. That work should wrap up in spring 2019.
We’re redesigning your station. Here’s what we have planned:
- New station building connected to a parking garage that will add close to 1,200 spaces
- More convenient station layout
- A second entrance/exit off Bramalea Road
- A separate bus loop for Zum and Brampton Transit
- Kiss & Ride with a drop-off lane