It’s time to transform your station!
What This Means For You
Starting June 25, please board and exit your train at one of the cars east of the accessible ramp. Look for signage to show you where to stand and remember to spread out along the platform.
When we’re finished improving the platform it will feature a snow-melt system, canopies and will be able to fit 12-car trains.
This is the first of several phases of work to transform your station and bring you more service.
We’re also planning a new station building connected to a parking garage, adding close to 1,300 spaces. Here’s what else we have planned:
- A new station building connected to a parking garage that will add close to 1,300 spaces
- A more convenient station layout
- Improved station access to and from Bramalea Road
- Adding a second bus loop for Zum and Brampton Transit
- Building a new Kiss & Ride with drop-off lanes
We anticipate that new station amenities will be open in 2021.
In July we’ll be working on a temporary bus loop in the western section of the north lot, which will mean that some of you will need to park in the south lot, accessible from Alfred Kuehne Drive.
We’ll keep you informed throughout this project. To get updates sent directly to your inbox or phone, sign up for Bramalea On the GO alerts at onthegoalerts.gotransit.com.