We're Improving Your Station!
We're updating amenities, enhancing accessibility, and making it easier to access GO services.
In mid-August, we’ll start enhancing accessibility, safety and communication features at your station, as part of GO Expansion. This will mean some temporary changes to how you get on the GO until this work is complete in fall 2019.
Starting August 19:
- We’re building a bike station that will become part of our reserved bike parking program.
- The room will be located near the parking structure and will offer you one more way to get on the GO
Rescheduled to fall 2019:
- We’re adding tactile yellow tiles at the edge of train platform to remind you how far back to stand.
- This work will change how you board your train, so please use the boarding guide below and signage at the station to help you get on the GO.
- We’re installing new digital signage on train platform to offer one more way to stay in the know.
- Don’t forget, station improvements and boarding restrictions are also happening at other stations along the Stouffville line, making it even more important to use all the doors and platform available to you.
How You Will Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go.
How To Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed throughout this project. Sign up for our email and text alerts, to stay in the know about the construction that will transform your station! You can also follow the Stouffville line on Twitter @GOTransitST.
Updated Aug 23, 2019 | All renderings are subject to change.