Work has started on your new parking garage and other new station features. Please give yourself extra time to catch your bus or train during construction.
If you are exiting from the accessibility coach, please do not walk between the train and the platform barriers - shortcuts can cost you your life. Always use the ramps and pathways provided.
Please cross streets at marked crosswalks or intersections and watch for turning vehicles.
Map of construction happening at platform level at Cooksville GO Station
Check out our station travel guide to learn more about carpooling, getting dropped off, taking public transit or walking to the station during construction.
The guide recommends transit routes based on where you live and even tells you how many of your neighbours travel to the station.
- You can also sign up for our free carpool program and be matched with a neighbour taking the same train. We’ve even added eight more designated parking spots. Sign up here.
- Remember you only pay 0.80 cents on MiWay when you use your PRESTO card.
- If you’re walking, enter off Hillcrest, John and Hurontario, and follow the marked pedestrian paths once you’re in the station.
Erindale GO Station still has some parking spots available. Just remember to update your default PRESTO settings if you decided to make this your home station.
(RENDERING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
We are making it easier and more convenient for you to access the station and GO services. By the end of 2020 our goal is to give you:
- A new station building with a large public plaza
- 800+ more parking spaces from the addition of a new parking structure complete with a pedestrian bridge to the rail platform
- 8 new bus bays for GO and MiWay bus service
- Upgrades to pedestrian tunnels to access rail platforms
- Repairs to parking lots
- New station entrance from Hurontario Street
Your new station will also include connections to the future Hurontario LRT line, which we anticipate launching by the end of 2022.
Updated Nov 28, 2018