We're Improving Your Station!
We're updating amenities, enhancing accessibility and making it easier to access GO services.
Starting March 23 , we’re going to install tactile yellow tiles at the edge of the train platform to remind you how far back to stand. We’re also adding new digital signs to keep you in the know.
This work will not change how you board your train, but you’ll see construction work on the platform. Your safety is important to us. Here are tips to keep in mind during construction:
- When waiting on a train platform, stand well behind the yellow line.
- Remember to spread out along the platform to make boarding faster and help us keep on schedule.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and if you have any questions, feel free to ask the Customer Service Ambassador on your train for help.
We anticipate all amenities being ready for you and construction wrapping up after about two months.
How You’ll Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go. At your station this means you’ll benefit from:
- New yellow tiles at the edge of the platform to remind you how far back to stand. The best commute is always a safe one.
- New digital signs that will display schedule information in the future.
How to Stay In The Know
We'll keep you informed throughout this project. To get updates sent directly to your inbox or phone, sign up for Erindale On the GO alerts at onthegoalerts.gotransit.com. You can also follow the Milton line on Twitter @GOtransitMI.
Updated March 11, 2020