Starting November 25, there will be changes to the layout of the north parking lot in order to accommodate Hydro One electrical work in the winter.
- Six accessible parking spaces will be relocated to the parking area adjacent Kipling Avenue.
Etobicoke North station map
Starting January 2020
Starting January 2020, Hydro One will start electrical work that will support future GO Expansion.
- The Kiss & Ride in the north parking lot will close and there will be a temporary one situated at the existing bus loop for you to use.
- All accessible parking spaces will be relocated to parking area adjacent Kipling Avenue.
- There will be 56 fewer parking spaces in the north lot and 30 fewer parking spaces in the south lot.
- Construction is expected to finish in spring 2020.
Etobicoke North station map during Hydro One construction
Check out our station travel guide to learn more about carpooling, getting dropped off, taking public transit or walking to the station during construction.
How You'll Benefit
Hydro One’s electrical work will support the GO Expansion project. GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across our network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go
Stay in the Know
Updated Nov. 25, 2019