We're Transforming Your Station!
Major improvements are underway at Guelph GO Station. We're updating amenities, enhancing accessibility and making it easier and more convenient to access GO services.
Platform and Boarding changes begin June 14
Starting June 14, we’re going to make improvements to your station by enhancing accessibility, safety and communication features as part of GO Expansion. This will mean some temporary changes to how you get on the GO.
Here's what you need to know:
Travelling from Guelph GO:
- We’re closing the east side of the platform to install tactile yellow safety tiles and digital signs. Please use the south side of the platform to board your train until further notice.
- Only coach 6 and the accessibility coach doors will open.
- If you need the accessibility coach, please wait at the accessibility ramp to board the train.
- Look for signs to show you where to stand and remember to spread out along the platform to help keep everyone safe.
Travelling from Union Station
- Not all coach doors will open at Guelph GO. Please listen to the announcements on your train or ask a customer service ambassador for assistance if you need it.
- Check out our boarding guide on our website before your trip.
- If you need to use the accessible ramp,ask the customer service ambassador in the accessible coach for assistance.
How You'll Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go. At your station this means you’ll benefit from new digital signs that will display trip information in the future.
How To Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed throughout this project. To get updates sent directly to your inbox or phone, sign up for Bradford On the GO alerts at onthegoalerts.gotransit.com. You can also follow the Kitchener line on Twitter @GOtransitKT.
Updated May 27, 2021 | All renderings are subject to change.