We're Improving Your Station!
We’re building a new south platform at your station to bring you faster and more frequent service in the future.
Guelph GO construction map
Construction will begin in May 2022 and is anticipated to be completed by the end of 2023. During this time there will be changes to how you access the station parking lot and the passenger pick-up and drop-off (Kiss & Ride).
Here is what you need to know:
- You will not be able to access the parking lot and Kiss & Ride from the east entrance on Farquhar Street. Please use the west entrance. Two-way traffic will be maintained.
- About six parking spaces will close.
- The PRESTO machine and digital signs will be relocated to the other side of the access building.
- The accessible parking space will be relocated by the entrance to the station lot.
How you’ll benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go.
We’re preparing your station to accommodate more train service in the future by:
- Building a new south platform
- Modifying the current north platform to align with the south platform
- Upgrading the storm sewer systems
Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed along the way. To have updates sent directly to you, here is what you can do:
Sign up for our On the GO email or text alerts
Updated May 4, 2022