We're Improving Your Station!
We’re building a new south platform at your station to bring you faster and more frequent service in the future.
Guelph GO construction map
Construction started in May 2022. During this time there will be changes to how you access the station.
Here is what you need to know:
- You cannot access the parking lot and passenger pick-up and drop-off (Kiss & Ride) from the east entrance on Farquhar Street. Please use the west entrance. Two-way traffic will be maintained.
- About six parking spaces have closed. The accessible parking space has been relocated by the entrance to the station lot.
- New: Starting Friday, June 3, there will be limited access to the pedestrian tunnel from the south parking lot on Farquhar Street. The stairs on the east side of the access building will close for construction. Please use the ramp on the other side of the building.
- The PRESTO machine and digital signs will be relocated to the other side of the access building.
Your safety is our priority. Please be careful around construction equipment and fencing until this work is completed in early 2024.
How you’ll benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go.
We’re preparing your station to accommodate more train service in the future by:
- Building a new south platform
- Modifying the current north platform to align with the south platform
- Upgrading the storm sewer systems
Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed along the way. To have updates sent directly to you, here is what you can do:
Sign up for our On the GO email or text alerts
Updated June 1, 2022