We're Transforming Your Station!
We’re preparing for more Stouffville service in the future by building space for three new tracks on the west side of the station. With construction progressing, there will be a series of changes to how you access the platforms, as well as changes to how you board the trains.
- Starting January 11, some morning trains will depart from different tracks.
- You can access tracks 1, 2 and 3 from the walkway near the bus loop.
- Please remember to check the departure boards for information and follow signs to safely get to your train.
- Only the accessible coach doors open at Lincolnville GO. We are starting to repair existing platforms and need to protect you from the construction areas.
- For your safety, please board/exit your train at the accessible coach and walk through the train to another coach if you don’t require accessible seating.
This work will support more service by allowing additional trains to be stored on the Stouffville line. Remember to give yourself extra time to get to your train until this work is complete in late 2020.
Updated January 10, 2020 |