We're Improving Your Station!
We're updating amenities, enhancing accessibility, and making it easier to access GO services.
We've started enhancing accessibility, safety and communication features at your station, as part of GO Expansion. This will mean some temporary changes to how you get on the GO until this work is complete in fall 2019.
Starting October 8
We’re closing the west side of the platform to install tactile yellow tiles and new digital screens. Here’s what you need to know:
When travelling from Lisgar
- Use the east side of the platform to get on your train.
- The ramp will still be available to those who need to board the accessible car. Use the map below and follow the signs at the station to help you get on the train.
- Remember to spread out along the platform.
When travelling from Union to Lisgar
- Please board the coaches closest to Bay Street. Only those coaches will open at Lisgar GO.
- Check the boarding graphic located in the concourse before your trip, listen to the announcements on your train or ask a customer service ambassador for assistance.
- Don’t forget, station improvements and boarding restrictions are also happening at Kipling and Cooksville GO, making it even more important to use all the doors and platforms available to you.
Lisgar GO construction map
How You Will Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go. At your station this means you’ll benefit from:
- New yellow tiles at the edge of the platform to remind you how far back to stand. The best commute is always a safe one.
- New digital signage to give you one more way to stay in the know.
How To Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed throughout this project. Sign up for our email and text alerts, to stay in the know about the construction that will transform your station! You can also follow the Milton line on Twitter @GOTransitMI.
Updated Oct. 2, 2019 | All renderings are subject to change.