We are in the process of making upgrades at your station.
To see current service information at this station, please click here.
Here is what you need to know:
- On November 14, construction to expand the bus loop begins at Maple GO Station.
Here’s what you need to know:
- As of November 14, the Maple GO bus stop will be temporarily located about 300 meters east of the station – on Eagle Rock Way, just outside of the Walmart entrance.
- The temporary bus stop is a three to five-minute walk from the station. Please give yourself extra time to get to the new bus stop.
- The temporary bus stop will be in use until approximately mid-December.
- Please consult the map and follow the directional signs.
Please note: On November 19, there will also be work taking place in the Maple GO parking lot. There will not be two-way traffic access between the north and south parking lots. Please exit the north parking lot via McNaughton Rd.
Please be cautious near and around construction areas.
Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your station.
Maple GO Construction Map
Work to reconfigure the bus loop has begun. Please watch for changes to the existing traffic configuration within the station parking lot. Please follow directional signs around the station and use the temporary pedestrian paths to safely access the station, train platform and bus loop. Some parking spaces have been taken up for construction and accessible parking spaces have moved a few meters north to accommodate this work.
Two pedestrian tunnels have already been installed, which is the first phase of implementing two-way, all day service to your station. The tunnels are ready to connect you to a second platform and track in the future – both needed for increased service.
There are lots of changes to get excited about! Here’s what’s coming to your station and the community:
- A new second track and platform to accommodate two-way, all-day service
- Better pedestrian and cyclist connectivity
- More parking
- New fencing and retaining wall
- New station stairs
- A new elevator
- An expanded bus loop and upgraded Kiss & Ride
We’re excited for the changes planned for Maple GO and we hope you are too! We’ll continue to update this page with renderings and status updates.
Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed along the way. To have updates sent directly to you, here is what you can do:
Sign up for our On the GO email or text alerts
Updated September 16, 2022 | Renderings subject to change.