We're improving your station
We’re enhancing safety and communication features at your station as part of GO Expansion.
Construction work is almost complete on the east side of your platform. Starting Friday, July 17, work will switch to the west side of the platform. This will change how you board and exit your train.
Mount Pleasant GO construction map
When travelling from Mount Pleasant
- The west pedestrian tunnel will close during construction. Use the east tunnel to access the platform.
- Use the east side of the platform to get on your train. Look for signs to show you where to wait on the platform.
- The ramp will still be available to those who need to board the accessible coach.
- Physical distancing measures are still in effect, so please remember to spread out along the platform and board all available coach doors to keep trains on schedule.
When travelling from Union
- Listen to the announcements on your train. Some trains will have more than six coaches, and in those cases, not all coach doors will open at Mount Pleasant GO.
- If you are unsure, ask the customer service ambassador in the accessible coach for assistance.
Please remember to give yourself extra time to get to where you’re going during construction.
When the west side of the platform work is complete in a few weeks, we’ll switch back to the east end of the north side of the platform. Construction should wrap up by early fall.
How You'll Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across our network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go.
At your station this means that you’ll benefit from:
- New yellow tiles at the edge of the platform to remind you how far back to stand. The best commute is always a safe one.
- New digital signs to give you one more way to stay in the know.
Stay In The Know
Updated July 10, 2020