We're improving your station
We’re enhancing safety and communication features at your station as part of GO Expansion.
Construction work is almost complete on platforms 2 and 3. Starting Monday, September 14, we will start installing tactile yellow safety tiles and new digital signs on Platform 1.
- If you are using Platforms 2 and 3, your commute will not be affected.
- If you are using Platform 1, the construction work may change how you board and exit your train.
- All pedestrian tunnels will remain open during construction.
Mount Pleasant GO Station construction map
When travelling from Mount Pleasant
- Use the east side of platform 1 to get on your train. Look for signs to show you where to wait on the platform.
- The accessibility platform will still be available for those who need to board the accessible coach.
- Please remember to spread out along the platform and board all available coach doors to keep trains on schedule.
When travelling from Union
- Please listen to announcements on your train. Not all coach doors may open at Mount Pleasant GO.
- If you need to use the accessible ramp, ask the customer service ambassador in the accessible coach for assistance.
Please remember to give yourself extra time to get to where you’re going during construction.
We expect to finish this phase of construction in about three weeks. Construction should wrap up by early fall.
How You'll Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across our network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go.
At your station this means that you’ll benefit from:
- New yellow tiles at the edge of the platform to remind you how far back to stand. The best commute is always a safe one.
- New digital signs to give you one more way to stay in the know.
Stay In The Know
Updated September 8, 2020