Oriole GO Map
WORK THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR COMMUTE
We’re making changes to your station so that you can continue to take the GO Train while the Ontario Ministry of Transportation (MTO) starts a long-term project to rehabilitate Highway 401.
MTO will be relocating the Leslie St. East southbound off-ramp further south, so access to the station building and the south section of the GO platform will be restricted to those crossing the pedestrian bridge over the tracks.
Therefore, you will need to:
- Board and exit your train at one of the five cars north of the accessible platform
- Use the ticket trailer and temporary washrooms that will be just north of where the station building is once the station building closes.
- The current pedestrian bridge over the tracks will be relocated further south to ensure connection between the community to the west and station remains the same. MTO will be completing this phase of the project.
- Access to the platform south of the current accessible platform will be permanently closed in the future
- A platform extension to Esther Shiner Blvd. will be built to accommodate a 10-car train
When the platform extension is complete, all train doors will be able to re-open at your station. We know that construction is inconvenient and we appreciate your patience as we work with MTO to improve transportation in your area.
Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed along the way. To have updates sent directly to you, here is what you can do:
Sign up for our On the GO email or text alerts
Updated July 26, 2021 | Renderings subject to change.