We're planning to improve your station!
We’re planning to enhance accessibility, communication features and cycling amenities at your station.
Starting the week of March 16, the walkway between the west tunnel and station building will be closed while we work on building a bike storage room.
- This means you won’t be able to access the south platform through the stairs and accessible ramp in the area.
- During construction, please head to the ramp and stairs east of the station building to access the south platform.
Construction on the east tunnel elevators is planned to start in the spring.
Pickering GO construction map
How You’ll Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go. At your station this means you’ll benefit from:
- New digital signs that will display schedule information in the future.
- A new bike station that will become part of our reserved bike program.
- upgraded elevators that will improve reliability and ensure everyone has consistent access to the platform
How to Stay in the Know
Updated March 12, 2020