Starting Monday, February 10, there will be changes to how you access and park at your station while the City of Toronto installs a new water main pipeline under the parking lot to serve the Greater Toronto Area. Please remember to give yourself extra time to get to where you’re going.
- Work will be done in two phases to minimize the impact to your commute.
- One hundred parking spaces will close on the southwest side of the parking lot.
- The walkway from Natal Avenue and Natal Park will be closed.
Scarborough GO Construction Map - Phase 1
- Work will move towards the south-central/east area of the lot and 100 spaces will be closed.
- The walkway from Sandown Avenue will be closed.
- During off-peak hours, there will be one roadway to get in and out of the station from Reeve Avenue.
- When this happens, the contractor will have staff on site to help you along your way.
- Please follow signs to safely enter and exit the station during construction.
Scarborough GO Construction Map - Phase 2
The City expects the work to be finished by the end of summer 2020.
For more information about the project, click here.
We understand that these changes will make finding parking at Scarborough GO challenging for some of you.
You have options to get to the GO. Learn about your walking, transit, cycling or carpooling options during construction.
Zoom in, find your home “zone” and click the number to find out more. Click the right arrow to expand the pop-up dialog box.
How to Stay in The Know
Updated January 30, 2020