We're improving your station!
We're planning to update amenities, enhancing accessibility and making it easier to access GO services.
Stouffville GO passengers: Starting November 23, we’re closing the North side of the platform to install tactile yellow safety tiles and digital signs. Please use the south side of the platform to board your train until further notice.
Travelling from Stouffville GO:
- We’re closing the North half of the platform to install tactile yellow safety tiles and digital signs. Please use the south side of the platform to board your train until further notice.
- If you need the accessibility coach, please wait at the accessibility ramp to board the train.
- Look for signs to show you where to stand and remember to spread out along the platform to help keep everyone safe.
Travelling from Union Station:
- Not all coach doors will open at Stouffville GO. Please listen to the announcements on your train or ask a customer service ambassador for assistance if you need it.
- Check out our boarding guide before your trip.
- If you need to use the accessible ramp, ask the customer service ambassador in the accessible coach for assistance.
How You’ll Benefit
We are doing some of the early work necessary for GO Expansion, to enhance and maintain the safety and accessibility of our existing stations.
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go.
At your station this means you’ll benefit from:
- New digital signs to give you one more way to stay in the know
- New yellow tiles at the edge of the platform to remind you how far back to stand. The best commute is always a safe one.
How To Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed throughout this project. To get updates sent directly to your inbox or phone, sign up for Stouffville On the GO alerts at onthegoalerts.gotransit.com. You can also follow the Stouffville line on Twitter @GOTransitST.
Updated October 29, 2020 | All renderings are subject to change.