We're Improving Your Station!
We're enhancing accessibility and updating amenities to make it easier for you to access GO services.
Secure Bike Room
Approximately 10 parking spaces are closed in the south lot. We need this space to store construction equipment and materials, while crews continue work to build a secure bike room beside the bus loop.
Please be careful around construction until this work is complete later this spring.
Your new secure bike room will become part of our reserved bike parking program. The secure bike room will have 32 spaces – offering you one more way to get on the GO.
The elevators at Streetsville GO will be out of service as we carry out important upgrades. The elevators are reaching the end of their lifespan and these updates will make them more efficient and reliable.
There will be no accessible path to or from the train platform while elevators are being upgraded.
If you need elevators to get from the station building tunnel to the platform, here are your options:
- You can go to Meadowvale GO or Erindale GO if you need elevator service during our work at Streetsville GO.
- Meadowvale GO is located northwest of Streetsville GO, at 6845 Millcreek Drive near Derry Road West and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
- Erindale GO is located east of Streetsville GO, at 1320 Rathburn Road West, near Central Parkway West and Burnhamthorpe Road West.
- You can get dropped off or take local MiWay transit to both stations.
- If you’re planning to drive to Meadowvale GO or Erindale GO during this time and need an accessible parking spot, please contact GO Transit at 416-869-3200 or 1-888-438-6646 (toll free).
If you need assistance to get to Meadowvale GO or Erindale GO from Streetsville GO ahead of time, you can fill out our shuttle request form by calling GO Transit at 416-869-3200 or 1-888-438-6646 (toll free). You can also ask a Station Ambassador at Streetsville GO for a paper copy. Shuttle requests must be made 48 hours in advance of the time of travel.
Streetsville Construction Map
Streetsville GO Construction Map
Dignity Shuttle Pick-Up Location
New Digital Signs
We’ve installed new digital signs in the bus loop to display trip information in the future.
How You Will Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go. At your station this means you’ll benefit from: new elevators which will be more reliable in the future.
Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed along the way. To have updates sent directly to you, here is what you can do:
Sign up for our On the GO email or text alerts
Updated March 14, 2022 | Renderings subject to change.