We’re transforming your station!
We’re building a new track and platform along with other amenities at your station in order to bring you faster and more frequent service in the future.
Read the information on this page to understand what’s changing at your station, tips on how to get there during construction and how you’ll benefit once we’re finished. When you’re done, share your feedback to rate the helpfulness of content on this page.
Starting June 3, we’ll begin closing the passenger pick-up and drop-off and nine parking spots in the east parking lot.
Weston GO Map
We understand it can be challenging to find parking at the station and we want to support you during construction. You have options to get to the GO.
Here are some of the other ways you can get to the station
- Take a TTC bus to get to the station and use triplinx.ca to find your route. If you’re a PRESTO user, you’ll only pay $1.60 when you take the TTC to the station. These TTC bus routes all stop in front of the station: 52, 79, 89 & 952.
- Arrange to get dropped off, walk or bike to the station
- Carpool with a neighbour to use one of the 10 designated carpool spots at the station (we just added two more spots to the east lot).
For more details about how you can get to the station, check out our station guide below.
How it works
Zoom in, find your home zone and click the number to find out more. Click the right arrow to expand the pop-up dialog box.
How you will benefit
The transformation will allow us to accommodate more GO customers and increase GO Transit service along the Kitchener line.
Here’s what we have planned:
- New north-side platform that includes canopied heated shelters
- Additional fourth track to help us bring you more train service in the future
- Extension of existing tunnel with stairs and elevators leading to the new platform
- Landscaping and new signage throughout the station
- Electrical work that would accommodate electric trains in the future
We expect the new amenities to open in late 2020.
These improvements support GO expansion plans for more frequent, reliable service on the Kitchener line. Learn more about plans for Kitchener GO expansion.
We’ll keep you informed throughout this project. To get updates sent directly to your inbox or phone, sign up for Weston On the GO alerts. You can also follow the Kitchener line on Twitter @GOtransitKT.
Updated May 23, 2019