Buy Your GO Transit E-Tickets Today - Including NEW Weekend Passes!
Avoid the lines and hassle. Buy your GO Transit tickets online to enjoy the ease & convenience of a GO Transit e-ticket.
* Must pre-purchase tickets online. Available on smartphones only. Not available at station.
Take advantage of our NEW Weekend Passes for unlimited single-day or weekend travel! $10 One-Day passes or $15 Weekend passes are now available!
NEW! Weekend Passes
Get rewarded for your weekend travel. Our new Weekend Passes will make travelling with friends and family easier and more affordable. Take a day trip, explore new hiking trails or take a spontaneous mini vacation to Barrie perhaps! We have two weekend pass options for whatever adventure awaits:
- $10 One-Day passes are valid for a single day of unlimited travel (Saturday, Sunday or statutory holiday).
- $15 weekend passes are valid for unlimited travel ALL weekend long (Saturday, Sunday, and statutory holiday).
The Weekend Passes are exclusively available as GO e-ticket options. Buy yours today!
What GO Transit ticket types are available for purchase online?
You can purchase single ride Adult or Senior e-tickets.
How do I get my e-ticket?
Once the online purchase is complete, you will receive an email that contains individual links for each e–ticket purchased. Click on a link only when you are ready to activate it.
How do I use my e-ticket?
- Use your smartphone with a data or Wi-Fi connection to open the confirmation email you received at the time of purchase and access your e-ticket link(s).
- Click on the link that corresponds with your trip to access and then activate your e-ticket. A data or Wi-Fi connection is required.
- After a 5 minute window your ticket will be valid for travel.
* Please keep in mind that it takes 5 minutes to activate a ticket in our system, and that at the time of fare inspection you must be connected to a data or Wi-Fi network.
How long are the e-tickets valid for?
As with paper tickets, once an e–ticket has been activated, a single ride ticket is valid for 4 hours. Passes are valid during service hours on the day of activation or as otherwise stated. Please note that at the time of fare inspection you must be connected to data or a Wi-Fi network.
E-tickets that have not been activated are valid for up to a year from purchase.
Can I print my e-ticket?
No, the e-ticket has to be used on a smartphone. A printed e–ticket is not valid for travel.
Can I get a refund?
E-tickets are not refundable and have no redeemable cash value. The GO Train Service Guarantee Policy applies to e-tickets, however, it does not apply to special promotions or passes such as Weekend Passes. To request a credit associated with an eticket, contact GO Transit Customer Service.