We have teamed up with Purolator to offer you a convenient option to pick up or drop off your Purolator packages at a Mobile Quick Stop truck, or drop off your packages at a self-serve Mobile Quick Stop kiosk at select GO stations.
Best of all, you’ll never need to worry about unattended packages at home if you have missed a home delivery or have selected to have your package delivered to a Mobile Quick Stop truck.
Mobile Quick Stop Trucks and Kiosks
- Mobile Quick Stop Trucks: Scarborough, Mimico, Aurora, Pickering, and Burlington GO stations
- Mobile Quick Stop Kiosks: Burlington and Oshawa GO stations inside the station buildings
Hours of Operation for the truck:
- Monday to Friday from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Scarborough GO is open from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- During the holiday period (from November 14 to December 19), the trucks will also operate on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Hours of Operation for the kiosk:
- Burlington GO station building: Monday to Friday from 6:00 am to 8:00 pm. Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays from 6:30 am to 8:00 pm.
- Oshawa GO station building: Monday to Friday from 5:30 am to 11:15 pm. Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays from 6:00 am to 11:15 pm.
Service Offerings and Payment at the truck:
- Package drop off: You can ship a package at the truck with a pre-paid shipping label that you have printed at home.
- Package pick up: If you have missed a home delivery, you can take the doorknocker to the truck to pick up your package. You can also select to send your package to the truck, in which case you will get a voicemail or text message when your package is ready for pick up. Another option is you may also choose a truck location at the time of your purchase (if that option is available with the retailer you are shopping with).
- Payment: Customers can pay with credit or debit at the truck.
Service Offerings and Payment at the kiosk:
- Package drop off: You can ship a package at the kiosk by creating a shipping label, placing your package into the unit, and printing a receipt for tracking. If you have an account with Purolator, you can also ship a package with a pre-paid shipping label that you have printed at home.
- Payment: Customers can pay with credit, debit, Apple Pay, or Google Pay.