Beginning November 2nd, we are introducing weekend GO train service along the Stouffville line. With new weekend train trips you can visit friends, family or popular attractions in the peace and comfort of a GO train.
If you want to leave the stress of driving behind and get a head start on your rest and relaxation time, you’ve got lots of options when you travel with us.
Plan your trip today.
Hourly weekend trains for Markham:
- We’re introducing weekend trains every hour along the Stouffville line between Mount Joy GO and Union Station to make it easy to go downtown for shopping, a game or a show
- If you live in Markham you now have all-day GO train service, seven days a week.
- Separate from highway traffic, GO trains offer a relaxing ride with lots of room for you and your family or friends.
- The new weekend train service along the Stouffville line extends to Lincolnville in the morning and evening every Saturday and Sunday – with bus connections to meet trains at Mount Joy GO the rest of the day.
New options for Toronto customers:
- With new weekend GO train service, if you’re travelling to and from Milliken & Agincourt GO stations, you will have new quick and easy rapid transit options for zipping in and out of Toronto, or communities further up the line.
Complementary bus changes:
- With the introduction of weekend trains, GO bus service on the Stouffville corridor will run every hour instead of every 30 minutes on weekends.