Travelling on a Sunday? You can purchase a new GO online ticket option - a Sunday Funday $10 pass.You can take GO wherever you want, all Sunday Funday long.
That means you can ride on any GO train or bus, to and from wherever you’re going, for just $10 each Sunday. The Sunday Funday pass is only available online on the GO e-ticket platform. Buy yours today!
Now, where will you GO?
- Brunch with mom in the burbs, then dinner with friends in Toronto and back home
- From the east end to the west end, and anywhere in between, to discover somewhere new
- Up north to downtown for the big game, concerts or show
- Travel with your kids (12 & under) for free, on an exciting train or bus ride
- All of the above... and so much more!
* Must pre-purchase pass online. Available on smartphones only. Not available at station. Non-refundable. Not eligible for Service Guarantee.
Enjoy unlimited travel anywhere on our network, with the purchase of your $10 Sunday Funday pass for each Sunday you're looking to travel.
For example: with a pass purchased between Oshawa and Burlington you can board a train at Oshawa, get off at Rouge Hill, board again at Rouge Hill, get off at Burlington, then travel back to Oshawa. The options are endless.
Here’s how the Sunday Funday online pass works:
- Using the passes tab, select your station of origin and your intended destination, then select $10 ‘Sunday Funday’.
- The online pass will be emailed to you, using your smartphone.
- Remember to activate five minutes prior to boarding a GO train or bus.
- Enjoy unlimited travel, all day long.
- This pass is only available online only – not at stations or by using PRESTO – while we test it out.
How to Get There With GO:
Enjoy Sunday service on Lakeshore West, Lakeshore East, Stouffville and Barrie GO train lines, as well as regular GO bus service across the Greater Golden Horseshoe.
Lakeshore West Train Line
- Lakeshore West line runs regular weekend train service on Sunday with trips every 30-minutes
- Including NEW regular weekend service to and from Niagara/St. Catharines.
Lakeshore East Train Line
- Lakeshore East line runs regular weekend train service on Sunday with trips every 30-minutes.
Stouffville Train Line
- Stouffville line runs NEW regular weekend service on Sunday with hourly trains between Mount Joy GO and Union Station
- Some train trips extend to Lincolnville in the morning and evening on Sunday – with bus connections to meet trains at Mount Joy GO the rest of the day.
Barrie Train Line
- Barrie line runs regular weekend service on Sunday with hourly trains between Aurora GO and Union Station
- Some train trips extend to Barrie on Sunday – with bus connections to meet trains at Aurora GO the rest of the day.
- Regularly scheduled bus trips are available to and from Union Station Bus Terminal, and across the rest of our corridors including Milton & Kitchener, on Sundays.