Great news! Through Ontario’s One Fare Program, transit riders can now enjoy free transfers between GO Transit and the TTC.
- Weekend Passes with GO
Weekend Passes with GO
Buy Your Weekend Pass
Online Weekend Passes - including Saturday, Sunday and Holidays - are now available!
Travelling on a weekend? Buy your online $10 One-Day on the weekend travel pass online. You can take GO wherever you want, on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
That means you can ride on any GO train or bus, to and from wherever you’re going, for just $10 each weekend day and statutory holiday. The Weekend Passes are only available online on the GO e-ticket platform.
Please note: You can use the $10 one-day Weekend Pass for a longer period over the holidays from December 23 to December 26, 2023 and December 30, 2023 to January 1, 2024. The $10 one-day pass is available online only and is valid for one day.
Plan Your Trip
How Your Weekend Pass Works
Enjoy unlimited travel anywhere on our network, with the purchase of your $10 One-Day pass for each Saturday, Sunday and Holiday you're looking to travel.
For example: with a pass purchased between Oshawa and Burlington you can board a train at Oshawa, get off at Rouge Hill, board again at Rouge Hill, get off at Burlington, then travel back to Oshawa. The options are endless.
Here’s how the online pass works:
- Using the passes tab, select your station of origin and your intended destination, then select '$10 One-Day'
- The online pass will be emailed to you, using your smartphone.
- E-tickets and passes are valid for seven days following purchase date.
- Remember to activate five minutes prior to boarding a GO train or bus.
- Enjoy unlimited travel, on GO Train or GO Bus.
- This pass is only available online only – not at stations or by using PRESTO.
- NOTE: If using the Weekend Pass to go to Niagara Falls GO Station, the local WEGO bus connection is not included. If required, you will need to purchase a WEGO pass to be able to board the bus.
Valid for 7 Days From Purchase
Starting Sept. 6 2022, the validation period for GO Transit e-tickets and passes has changed to seven days. E-tickets and passes purchased on or before Sept. 5, 2022, will continue to be valid for up to one year from the date of purchase, as long as they’re not activated.
How to Get There With GO
Enjoy weekend service on across the Greater Golden Horseshoe.
Save with PRESTO Perks
Find out how and where you can show your PRESTO card to get discounts on some of Ontario's top attractions, through the PRESTO Perks program.