- Dogs Travelling on GO
Pet Policy Details
You can travel with a maximum of two leashed dogs when you board on weekdays between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and from 6:30 p.m. until the end of service, and all day on weekends and holidays.
Outside of these hours, during rush hour, dogs are welcome on board but must be in a pet carrier that can fit on your lap or under your seat.
To make your journey with us as smooth as possible, please follow these rules for travelling with your leashed dog:
- You and your dog must use the lower level of trains and buses.
- Be sure to pick up after your dog, but do not dispose of their waste on trains or buses.
- Be considerate to others and keep your dog out of the way and off the seats.
- Always ensure your dog is secured properly with a leash capable of maintaining control of your dog.
- Keep your dog with you at all times for its safety and the safety of others.
- Ensure your dog does not disrupt the enjoyment of other passengers.
- If possible, please avoid bringing your dog onto the accessibility coach as it tends to be the preferred coach for service animals.
- All other pets must be in a carrier at all times while on board.
Service animals are welcome on board with their owners all day, every day. We encourage customers to travel with documentation supporting their needs in the event it is requested.
If you’ll be transferring to or from another transit system, be sure to check with them in advance as they may have different rules about travelling with dogs.
These breweries are dog-friendly, and so are we! So bring your furry friend along for the ride.