The new Bay Concourse opened on July 27, 2021. This is a major milestone for GO Transit riders and the enhancement of Union Station Project.
The modernized Bay Concourse makes the commuting experience more comfortable and convenient for GO train riders, giving passengers better access to and from train platforms and throughout all of Toronto’s Union Station.
At the new Union Station Bay Concourse, GO riders will be treated to modern amenities, enhanced connections and superior safety.
More GO Concourse Space
The modernized Bay Concourse’s renovations have expanded the footprint of the original space — from 40,000 to 60,000-plus square feet!
- New platform access points, meaning customers can now access the full length of the platform from concourse level
- Added PRESTO machines, TVMs and departure boards
- More space while you wait, for a safer and more comfortable experience.
The new Union Station Bay Concourse makes it easier for you to move within (and beyond) the city with:
- Additional access to Union Station GO Train platforms
- More connections to the Union Station main level concourse, the TTC, the PATH network and Bay Street
- Future retail options to enjoy, courtesy of the City of Toronto and its partners.
The reopened Bay Concourse has more options to move you from one level to another.
- Look for 7 staircases and 2 new elevators. Just follow the signs at Union Station
- If you’re unsure, please ask a Union Station ambassador for assistance
- Do you require accessible, barrier-free access to platforms? Please use the York Concourse.