Kennedy GO Station to TTC Kennedy Station
Getting you safely to where you need to be is our top priority. If your GO train trip has unexpectedly ended at Kennedy Station due to a major service disruption, you can continue your journey using TTC from TTC Kennedy Station without paying extra.
TTC Kennedy Station
TTC Kennedy Station is on Line 2 and 3 and steps away from Kennedy GO.
- It’s about a two minute walk from Kennedy GO and travel between the stations is barrier-free. The TTC station is accessible and there’s an elevator to the subway level.
- Walk to the middle of the platform then to the stairway, following the signs to TTC subway.
- When you get to the station tell the TTC Collector you’re a GO customer and show your PRESTO card or paper ticket; you’ll be able to enter the station without paying an additional TTC fare.
- You can also get to the TTC Kiss & Ride by going underground at TTC Kennedy and following the signs to the Passenger Pick Up.
What about PRESTO?
Here’s what you need to do with your PRESTO card before you leave Kennedy:
- If you don’t have a default trip set on your PRESTO card, tap off at Kennedy GO and continue on to TTC Kennedy Station.
- If you do have a default trip set on your card, do not tap off at Kennedy GO. Continue on to TTC and don’t tap off at the end of your trip.
- If you started your trip and tapped your card at Kennedy GO, press the “correction” button on the PRESTO device and tap your card on the device again to cancel your tap.
- For other GO trips later in the day, use your PRESTO card as usual.
Travelling with a support person
If you’re travelling with a support person, show a TTC Collector your PRESTO card with the support person sticker or your support person endorsed GO ticket so they’ll be able to travel along with you for free like they usually would on GO.
*During a service disruption, be sure to deselect ’train’ as an option because Triplinx won’t know that a service disruption happened on the GO train.
No Frills, Little Caesars, Good Luck, Kabayan, Retro Burger, Chung Moi, Caribbean Splash, Shoppers Drug Mart and Dollar Tree
- Beck Taxi (416) 751-5555
- Co-op Cabs (416) 504-2667
- Diamond Taxi (416) 366-6868