Welcome to our brand new website! Let us know if we got it right. Take this survey after your visit.
Toronto to Hamilton GO Train Hourly Service
- Toronto to Hamilton GO Train Hourly Service
Toronto to Hamilton GO Train Hourly Service
GO Train service between Toronto and Hamilton is fast, frequent and easy!
For those of you commuting between Toronto and Hamilton, the increased train service won’t just save you money, it will provide you with more flexible hours.
Ready to GO? Buy your tickets to Hamilton online here.
Toronto to Hamilton and Back Only $10 on Weekends
There are so many places to go in Hamilton. Great dining. Cultural experiences. Natural beauty. It’s your destination for it all.
Your ticket to unlimited travel and an escape from an ordinary weekend begins with our easy-to-use $10 and $15 Weekend Passes.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Weekend passes are only available for purchase online. Buy them HERE!
- Choose a Weekend One-Day pass for $10 - unlimited travel on Saturday OR Sunday OR a Holiday.
- Or, choose a Weekend Pass for $15 - unlimited travel on Saturday AND Sunday AND any additional Holiday.
- Select your station of origin and your intended destination. (Don’t worry - you can get on and off as many times as you like in between!)
- When your purchase is complete, your e-ticket will be emailed to you.
- Weekend passes CANNOT be printed. Use your smartphone to access your e-ticket - hey, you’re already carrying it around with you everywhere anyway!
- Remember to activate your e-ticket 5 minutes before your trip.
- Starting Sept. 6 2022, the validation period for GO Transit e-tickets and passes is changing to seven days. E-tickets and passes purchased on or before Sept. 5, 2022, will continue to be valid for up to one year from the date of purchase, as long as they’re not activated.
- Special flat-fare tickets, including the Weekend Pass and Weekend Day Pass for unlimited travel, are not eligible for Service Guarantee refunds.
- Enjoy your stress-free weekend travel and experience all that the Hamilton area has to offer!
Ready to GO? Buy a weekend pass to Hamilton now!
All-Day Train Service into Hamilton. All-Day Train Service Out.
Hourly trains from Toronto to Hamilton mean you have the flexibility in your commute to match any new flexible working arrangements.
View our updated Toronto to Hamilton schedule here.
Cut Your Commute Time!
Like you, the past year and a half has made us extra aware of the value of spending time with family. Friends, too. We are here to help. We’re more committed than ever to making your commute safe, comfortable, and quick.
Ease back into your return to an office environment with our updated hours.
- Weekday service from West Harbour GO begins at 5:13 a.m. - the last train leaves at 9:58 p.m.
- Weekday service from Union to West Harbour starts at 6:45 a.m. - the last train departs at 11:45 p.m.
Things to Do in Hamilton, Ontario
It doesn’t matter if you’re into hiking trails or finding waterfalls, or dining and enjoying drinks on patios, or sightseeing at historical landmarks. There are just so many delightful things you can do in Hamilton.
Check out our list of attractions you can visit by using GO Transit and start planning your trip.
You’re sure to find something that will make you want to hit the Hammer this weekend, from Smokey Hollow Waterfall and the Royal Botanical Gardens (Aldershot GO); to Restaurant Row Hamilton, James Street North, the Chedoke Radial Trail and Dundas Valley Conservation Area (Hamilton GO Centre); to Cootes Paradise Sanctuary (McMaster University); to Bayfront Park, the Hamilton Waterfront Trail and Dundurn Castle (West Harbour GO); and beyond.
Don’t forget! Your Weekend Pass allows you to move easily between stops and stations.
Hamilton to Toronto Day Trips
To our oh-so-rad Hamilton ridership: we encourage you to take advantage of our weekend train service, and to plan a day trip to Toronto.
Go see some sharks and jellyfish at Ripley’s Aquarium. Check out the Andy Warhol exhibit at the Art Gallery of Ontario. Take a stroll through the Distillery District or St. Lawrence Market. Or, try our new GO bus to the Toronto Zoo!
Get to Toronto and back for Only $10 on Weekends!
Remember: GO Trains Are Safe — and GO Transit’s Customer Service Is Next-Level!
Not only is Hamilton a city like no other, but so too are the steps that GO takes to deliver its superior standard of safety-first customer service.
Plan your trip so you know before you GO!