Welcome to our brand new website! Let us know if we got it right. Take this survey after your visit.
Agincourt GO Station Improvement
- Agincourt GO Station Improvement
We're Transforming Your Station!
Major improvements are underway at Agincourt GO Station. We're updating amenities, building new platforms, pedestrian tunnels, enhancing accessibility, and making it easier and more convenient to access GO services.
On Monday, February 13, the west walkway and staircase on Sheppard Avenue East will open for you to use. Here’s what you need to know:
- The new west staircase provides access to the train platform via the west walkway.
- The bicycle rack near the staircase will be available.
- PRESTO payment devices are available on the west platform.
- The east walkway and staircase will remain closed as work continues.
- With the new pedestrian tunnel available, the Marilyn Avenue pedestrian crossing is closed permanently (see map). The new pedestrian tunnel has elevators and staircases to access the station.
- The entire west platform is available for you to use and the boarding restrictions have ended. Please spread along the platform for faster boarding.
- The north portion of the parking lot is open, along with new accessible parking stalls for you to use.
- Please follow directional signs when moving through the station and use caution around construction areas.
How You Will Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across our network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go.
Here’s what else is coming to your station and the community:
These improvements will help support future 15-minute, two-way all-day service between Unionville and Union Station.
- a new passenger pick-up and drop-off area (Kiss & Ride)
- a new second track and platform
- a renovated existing platform
- two new pedestrian tunnels with elevators
- canopies and integrated shelters on the platforms to protect you from the elements
- better connection to Sheppard Avenue at the south end of the platforms
- more landscaping.
Updated February 13, 2023 | Renderings subject to change.