Welcome to our brand new website! Let us know if we got it right. Take this survey after your visit.
Kennedy GO Station Improvement
- Kennedy GO Station Improvement
We're Transforming Your Station!
We are going to build a transit hub that will connect a future Kennedy Crosstown LRT Station, an improved Kennedy GO Station, and the existing Kennedy TTC Station.
Kennedy Station Walkthrough
New East Platform
Construction at Kennedy GO Station is progressing. The east platform by Don Montgomery Community Centre has opened, and the west platform by Kennedy TTC Station has closed.
Here’s what you need to know:
- If you are arriving from Kennedy TTC station, please use the pedestrian tunnel to access the east platform (TTC fare is not required to access this tunnel). There is no direct street access from the TTC parking lots to the new east platform.
- Follow directional signs and give yourself extra time to get used to the new location.
- A new passenger pick-up and drop-off area will open by the east platform.
- The east platform cannot be accessed through an elevator from the pedestrian tunnel.
- Dignity Transportation shuttle service will be available, upon request, for transportation between the west and east side of the station.
- Requests must be made 48 hours in advance by calling GO Transit at 416-869-3200 or 1-888-438-6646 (toll free). Please follow signs to find the shuttle locations.
- To avoid trip delays, purchase your GO ticket or load your PRESTO account ahead of time. You can also tap your credit card or mobile wallet on a PRESTO device to pay.
Please be cautious around construction areas. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve your station.
How You Will Benefit
The new Kennedy GO Station will be part of a transit hub connecting the future two-way, all-day GO service of the Stouffville Line to the LRT at Eglinton Crosstown, as well as TTC buses and subways. Kennedy Station will be the easternmost stop on the Eglinton Crosstown LRT line, which runs 19 km west to Mount Dennis and has 23 stops.
The Kennedy transit hub will give you seamless access to three modes of public transit at one location. Our goal is to give you:
- A new Kennedy GO Station building and station entrance on the east side of the tracks;
- A new GO Transit Kiss & Ride (passenger pick up and drop off area);
- A second track and platform connected with a pedestrian tunnel;
- Covered platforms with snowmelt systems;
- Improved accessibility.
The station will be built as part of the Eglinton Crosstown LRT project.
Updated February 13, 2023 | Renderings subject to change.