We're Transforming Your Station!
We’re transforming your station! Major improvements are coming to Long Branch GO Station. We're updating amenities, enhancing accessibility, and creating more connections.
Long Branch GO construction map
Starting May 24, there will be preliminary work at your station to prepare it for future construction. The contractor will be drilling in different sections of the parking lot. One section will close at a time, resulting in about 6 to 8 parking spaces closed per day.
Please stay clear of construction areas during this time. Follow any directional signs when using the parking lot. The work is expected to be complete in early June but may take longer due to weather or unforeseen circumstances.
How You Will Benefit
We are making upgrades to serve you better and get you where you need to go. We plan to make it easier for you to access your station and prepare it for more frequent train service.
Here’s what we have planned:
- A new west entrance building
- A new west tunnel with elevators and stairs to the platforms
- New east pedestrian access (either a bridge or tunnel) with elevators and stairs to the platform
- New east entrance building with washrooms and waiting area
- Improved access from Edgeware Drive to the north platform (lighting, wayfinding signs and CCTV cameras)
- Revisions to the parking lot, including pedestrian walkways, a Kiss & Ride, bike lanes and bike shelters
- New secure bike storage room
- Rehabilitated platforms with snow-melting system and heated shelters
- Track work that will enable future electrification of trains
Stay In the Know
Updated May 12, 2022