We're Transforming Your Station!
We’re transforming your station! Major improvements are coming to Long Branch GO Station. We're updating amenities, enhancing accessibility, and creating more connections.
To see current service information at this station, please click here.
How You Will Benefit
We will be making upgrades to serve you better and get you where you need to go. We plan to make it easier for you to access your station and prepare it for more frequent train service.
Here’s what we have planned:
- A new west entrance building
- A new west tunnel with elevators and stairs to the platforms
- New east pedestrian access (either a bridge or tunnel) with elevators and stairs to the platform
- New east entrance building with washrooms and waiting area
- Improved access from Edgeware Drive to the north platform (lighting, wayfinding signs and CCTV cameras)
- Revisions to the parking lot, including pedestrian walkways, a Kiss & Ride, bike lanes and bike shelters
- New secure bike storage room
- Rehabilitated platforms with snow-melting system and heated shelters
- Track work that will enable future electrification of trains
Stay In the Know
Updated August 17, 2022