Starting April 20th all shorter length trips of 10km or less across the GO network are now only $3.70 when you use your PRESTO card, or $4.40 with a paper ticket.
That means for $3.70 using PRESTO, you can start taking advantage of our frequent and direct downtown service to and from Union Station:
- Jump on at Exhibition GO Station (Manitoba Drive/Atlantic Ave) and arrive downtown in minutes from Liberty Village
- Zip from Union Station to Bloor GO Station (Perth Ave/Randolph Ave) and explore Roncesvalles or High Park
- Get yourself from Mimico GO Station (Windsor St/Newcastle St) to Exhibition GO Station (Manitoba Drive/Atlantic Ave) for the big game, concert or CNE in the summer
- Enjoy the sights, sounds & tastes of the Danforth and get back downtown from Danforth GO Station (Danforth Ave/Main St) on the fastest, most direct route to Union Station.
- Travel to the Aurora Winter Festival this winter from Kennedy GO Station (Kennedy Rd/Eglinton Ave E) to Exhibition GO Station (Manitoba Drive/Atlantic Ave) to see all of the lights!
And it doesn’t end with just getting to and from downtown! Lower fares apply to all short trips less than 10km, which means most single stop trips anywhere on the GO will only cost you $3.70 with your PRESTO card.
GO Transit System Map
Plan Your Trip
Click to See Schedules and plan your trip today!
Don’t know where your closest stop is? Find a station or stop here.
So get out there and GO places like Aurora to Newmarket, Brampton to Bramalea, Erindale to Streetsville or Oakville to Bronte, among many others. With GO’s new lower fares and your PRESTO card, short quick trips just got a lot cheaper.
Don’t forget! With a PRESTO card, you get automatic discounts when transferring between GO and local transit agencies. Visit gotransit.com/gettingtogo for a list of transit agencies that our GO Trains and Buses connect with.