Introducing our new and improved On the GO alerts
Good news, our new and improved On the GO alerts are here. Now, you’ll get important information about your trip sooner and have more options to customize your alerts.
Here’s how our improved On the GO alerts will keep you even better in the know:
- You’ll now get alerts about trip delays or cancellations sooner; and when there are service disruptions, alerts will tell you how it affects the trip from your station and will include the new departure times.
- We’ve added new features so you can better customize the alerts you receive, when you get them, and be able to select the type of content you want to see. You can pick the days you want to receive alerts and the specific time periods.
- You can now sign into your On the GO alert account directly from email alerts. A web version of each email alert is also available.
- You’ll be able to opt in for construction alerts, to keep in the know of the improvements we’re making at your station and any changes to how you access it.
- If you forget your On the GO alert password you can now easily reset it yourself from the On the GO website instead of phoning our Contact Centre.
- SMS text alerts will have more content, providing you with the essential information you need.
- You might notice that alerts now come from a new email address and SMS number: New email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
New SMS number: 89848
- Be sure to check your spam folder and add the new email address to your contact list to ensure you continue to receive On the GO alerts.
Login into your account to explore the new features and customize your settings to best match them to when you travel.
On the GO tips
If you ride with us often, On the GO alerts are just what you need to keep you in the know about service delays and cancellations, construction, new services and improvements, special offers and more.
Is there construction at your station?
If you want to be in the know about construction at your station, you can opt in to receive construction On the GO alerts to keep up-to-date on improvements and any changes at your station.
Special offers, promotions and events
Subscribe to marketing On the GO alerts to find out about special offers, promotions, and events.
Account settings are easier to manage
If you forget your On the GO alert password you can now easily reset it yourself from the On the GO website instead of phoning our Contact Centre.
Going to be away and want to put your alerts on hold? You can put a pause on your alerts then start them up again.