Welcome to our brand new website! Let us know if we got it right. Take this survey after your visit.
Customer Experience Advisory Committee
- Customer Experience Advisory Committee
The Customer Experience Advisory Committee (CEAC) consists of ten volunteer GO customers who meet four times a year to provide feedback on customer service programs and initiatives.
Committee Member Recruitment
We currently have representatives from all lines on the Customer Experience Advisory Committee and aren’t recruiting. Join Let GO Know, our online panel to have your say or get in touch with us.
Roles and Responsibilities
Members of the Customer Experience Advisory Committee:
- Are consulted with and provide valuable insight about GO Transit and Metrolinx customer service programs and initiatives.
- Discuss and share information from a customer perspective.
- Advise on service issues and how they affect fellow customers.
What We Do
The Customer Experience Advisory Committee has provided feedback and advice for several service initiatives and programs, including:
- Customer Experience Strategy (2016-2019)
- Winter Preparedness Initiatives for train services
- Passenger Charter Promises and Key Performance Indicators
- GO Transit website redesign
- Content and quality of service announcements
- Digital Signage refresh
- New uniforms for GO staff
- Quiet Zone by Audible on trains
- GO brand refresh
- Automated announcements on buses and trains
- Self-serve programs
- Customer Etiquette campaigns
- Real-time service information
Check out recent and past CEAC meeting reports:
Thanks to all our past and present CEAC volunteers whose contributions help enhance our customers’ experience on GO.
Questions or Comments
Send us your questions or comments about CEAC at: CEAC@gotransit.com
Or mail them to us at:
GO Transit CEAC 20 Bay Street, Suite 600 Toronto, Ontario M5J 2W3
For any other comments, questions, or issues regarding GO’s services, get in touch with us.