Surveys and Feedback
Bilingual Automated Announcement Survey
From June 9 until June 22, we’re testing bilingual automated announcements on all Lakeshore East and Stouffville line trains and on Route 81 (Port Perry) buses as we prepare to introduce automated announcements in both official languages on all trains and buses.
If you’ve heard the announcements on your train or bus, take our survey and tell us what you think.
Visit Metrolinx.com/frenchservices to learn more about our commitment to the French Language Services Act.
Your opinion matters — we want to hear from you.
We regularly conduct surveys to find out how you think we’re doing and to learn more about what we need to improve on.
How We’re Listening
We’re always looking for ways to improve our services and programs, and it helps us when we hear from you.
You told us:
- Improving service status information is most important to you
- You want more information about construction projects, including how they will impact your commute
- We need to ensure our trains run on time
- We need to improve the process for making a GO Train Service Guarantee claim
We listened to you; here’s how we improved:
- We created corridor-specific Twitter handles to make finding trip information easier and quicker
- We reorganized our construction updates page by corridor to make it easier to find projects and plans by station
- We improved the GO Train Service Guarantee claim process so that you’ll know right away if a trip is eligible for a refund. The improved system also allows us to process claims faster.