Welcome to our brand new website! Let us know if we got it right. Take this survey after your visit.
Unionville GO Station Improvement
- Unionville GO Station Improvement
We've Transformed Your Station!
- Trains are now arriving at both platforms. Please check departure boards to find out which platform your train will arrive on.
- PRESTO devices will be near the station building, and within the pedestrian tunnels for you to use.
- Door restrictions for boarding and exiting the train have stopped.
- Access to the station building will remain unchanged.
- New entrances safely lead you to your platform and give you direct access from the parking lot. There are guardrails along these new pathways for your safety.
- The new west platform and pedestrian tunnels are now open for use. The new platform means a shorter walk from the bus loop and parking lot to where you board your train.
- Please be careful around construction equipment and fenced off areas until this work is complete.
How You Will Benefit
Major construction at Unionville GO Station is now complete. This includes the completion of the following amenities and upgrades:
- 286 net new parking spots, making the total now 1,878
- Safe pedestrian walkways through the parking lot.
- A second track and a turnaround track allowing trains to travel both ways on this portion of the Stouffville line (this will enable two-way 15 min service in future).
- New pedestrian tunnels and elevators for improved accessibility.
- New canopies and integrated shelters on the platforms to protect you from the elements.
- Easier access from the parking lot to the platforms by replacing stairs with ramps.
- A bicycle storage room which will be apart of our reserved bicycle parking program.
- improved signage, lighting and landscaping.
Is Unionville GO accessible?
Yes, Unionville GO is accessible with new pedestrian tunnels and an elevator on the north side. Designated pedestrian paths through the parking lot and newly constructed ramps have replaced the stairs between the parking lot and platforms. The parking lot was regraded and paved to create a level surface.
How many total accessible parking spots are there?
Unionville GO has 30 accessible parking spots now.
Is WiFi available at Unionville GO?
WiFi is not available at Unionville GO. However, WiFi is available on all GO trains and GO buses.
We’re enhancing features to accommodate the additional 1,000 daily customers we anticipate in the next 10 years and to prepare for future two-way, all-day service. Learn about more service and improvements planned for your corridor.
Updated February 13, 2023 | Renderings subject to change.