We're Transforming Your Station!
Major improvements are underway at Agincourt GO Station. We're updating amenities, enhancing accessibility and making it easier and more convenient to access GO services.
Middle section parking lot reopening the week of July 19
The middle section of the Agincourt GO parking station will reopen the week of July 19.
New Train Platform:
- A temporary south platform is open and available for you to use. The north platform and north walkway are closed for construction.
- Entrances will safely lead you to your new platform – one will be near the station building and another farther south, will give you direct access to the platform from the parking lot.
- Not all doors on your train will open at Agincourt. If you’re unsure, please look at your station’s boarding infographic or ask a Customer Service Ambassador for assistance.
- The new platform means a shorter walk from the Kiss & Ride and parking lot to where you board your train.
- Accessible parking will be temporarily relocated to the north parking lot.
Agincourt GO Map
Boarding Your Train
Due to recent service changes, you may have to adjust where you normally board your train. Some coaches will not open from outside of the train. Please spread out along the platform and keep the accessibility coach available for those who need it most.
Click on our travel guide to learn more about carpooling, getting dropped off, taking public transit or walking to the station during construction.
As work progresses, you can expect additional changes to the parking lot layout. However, the current number of parking spaces will always remain as we work to improve your station.
When the south side of the platform work is complete and the first tunnel and elevator are installed, we switch our work to the north side of the station. This means door restrictions will also change.
How You Will Benefit
We’re building new station features to accommodate the additional 1,000 daily customers we anticipate in the next 10 years and to prepare for future two-way, all-day service. By the end of 2021, you will have access to:
- new station building that will be LEED certified;
- a new passenger pick-up and drop-off area (Kiss & Ride)
- a new second track and platform;
- a renovated existing platform;
- two new pedestrian tunnels with elevators;
- canopies and integrated shelters on the platforms to protect you from the elements;
- better connection to Sheppard Avenue at the south end of the platforms; and
- more landscaping.
These improvements will help support future 15-minute, two-way all day service between Unionville and Union Station. Learn about more service and improvements planned for your corridor at Metrolinx.com/Stouffville.
Stay In The Know
We’ll keep you informed along the way. To have updates sent directly to you, here is what you can do:
Sign up for our On the GO email or text alerts
Updated July 27, 2021| Renderings subject to change.