Port Credit GO construction map
There are major changes to the station due to construction related to the Hurontario LRT.
To see current service information at this station, please click here.
Here is what you need to know:
North parking lot
- The station is not accessible on the north side. If you have accessibility needs, please use the south side of the station.
- A large part of the north lot is closed for construction.
- Traffic routes are in place. Please pay attention and follow signs in the area.
- Reserved parking spaces in the north lot have been relocated.
- There will continue to be a series of closures in the north lot for the duration of construction until the end of 2022.
South parking lot
- A large part of the south lot along Hurontario Street is closed.
- The stairwell from Hurontario Street to the south lot is closed.
- The south lot is still accessible via Ann Street and Queen Street.
- Due to construction, the flow of traffic has changed in the south lot. Please pay attention and follow signs when driving.
- Some parking spaces will be permanently closed to make space available for the new Hurontario LRT.
Please give yourself extra time to get to the station and train platform during construction. Follow posted signs and be careful around construction equipment and fencing until this work is complete.
Construction related to the Hurontario LRT will continue into 2024.
Check out our station travel guide to learn more about carpooling, getting dropped off, taking public transit or walking to the station during construction.
Stay in the Know
We’ll keep you informed along the way. To have updates sent directly to you, here is what you can do:
Sign up for our On the GO email or text alerts
Updated June 27, 2022