We're improving your station!
We’re enhancing accessibility and safety features at your station as part of GO Expansion.
Repair work on train platforms is complete, and starting Tuesday, October 27, overnight on weekends and weekdays, we are installing tactile yellow safety tiles on the north side of the island platform to remind you how far back to stand. This will not affect how you get on the GO.
When the north side of the island platform is complete, construction will switch to the south side.
Please be careful around construction equipment until work is complete on the island platform in winter 2021.
West Ramp Construction
We are building a new accessible ramp connecting the bus loop to the south platform. There are some temporary changes to how you access your train and bus.
- MiWay bus service to platform 8 has relocated to platform 5
- You can still access the stairs to the south platform. Follow signs to help you along your way.
Port Credit GO Construction Map
We plan to start construction on the platform, accessibility ramp and elevators in the future that may affect how you access the trains. We will inform you ahead of time before we start construction on any of these amenities. We expect to complete all improvements in late 2021.
How You Will Benefit
GO Expansion will increase the frequency and number of GO trains across the rail network, reduce congestion and connect a growing region with fast, reliable transit options to get you where you need to go.
We’re preparing your station for GO Expansion by:
- Adding tactile yellow tiles at the edge of the train platforms to remind you how far back to stand;
- Making minor repairs to train platforms including patchwork and curb improvements;
- Upgrading the elevators that connect the island and south platform;
- Adding an accessible ramp that will connect the bus loop to the south platform; and
- Widening the accessible ramp east of the station building.
Check out our station travel guide to learn more about carpooling, getting dropped off, taking public transit or walking to the station during construction.
Stay in the Know
We’ll keep you informed along the way. To get updates sent directly to your inbox or phone, sign up for email or text alerts or follow the Lakeshore West line on Twitter. Learn more about GO expansion on the Lakeshore West line.
Updated: October 28, 2020