Online Weekend Passes - including Saturday, Sunday and Holidays - are now available!
Travelling on a weekend? Buy your online $10 One-Day on the weekend travel pass, or a $15 Weekend travel pass online. You can take GO wherever you want, on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
That means you can ride on any GO train or bus, to and from wherever you’re going, for just $10 each weekend day and statutory holiday. Furthermore, if you want to travel throughout the entire weekend, full weekend passes are also available for $15. The Weekend Passes are only available online on the GO e-ticket platform.
* Must pre-purchase pass online. Valid for travel seven days after purchase. Available on smartphones only. Not available at station. Non-refundable. Not eligible for Service Guarantee. Not available for use on UP Express. Niagara WEGO bus service not included.
How Your Weekend Pass Works
Enjoy unlimited travel anywhere on our network, with the purchase of your $10 One-Day or $15 Weekend pass for each Saturday, Sunday and Holiday you're looking to travel.
For example: with a pass purchased between Oshawa and Burlington you can board a train at Oshawa, get off at Rouge Hill, board again at Rouge Hill, get off at Burlington, then travel back to Oshawa. The options are endless.
Here’s how the online pass works:
- Using the passes tab, select your station of origin and your intended destination, then select '$10 One-Day' or '$15 Weekend'
- The online pass will be emailed to you, using your smartphone.
- E-tickets and passes are valid for seven days following purchase date.
- Remember to activate five minutes prior to boarding a GO train or bus.
- Enjoy unlimited travel, on GO Train or GO Bus.
- This pass is only available online only – not at stations or by using PRESTO.
- NOTE: If using the Weekend Pass to go to Niagara Falls GO Station, the local WEGO bus connection is not included. If required, you will need to purchase a WEGO pass to be able to board the bus. Buy online now.
Valid for 7 Days From Purchase
Starting Sept. 6 2022, the validation period for GO Transit e-tickets and passes has changed to seven days. E-tickets and passes purchased on or before Sept. 5, 2022, will continue to be valid for up to one year from the date of purchase, as long as they’re not activated.
How to Get There With GO
Enjoy weekend service on Lakeshore West and Lakeshore East train lines, as well as regular GO bus service across the Greater Golden Horseshoe. Plan your trip today!