Wondering when your next bus will arrive? Text or call our Where’s My Bus service to find out.
We’re making travelling with us easier, faster and better. Where’s My Bus will tell you when your GO bus is going to arrive at your stop, Park & Ride, or GO station in real-time. It’s also available for most of the school stops our buses serve.
To get started:
- Find your bus stop ID number on the Find a Station or Stop page
- Text 88846 or call 1-888-GET-ON-GO (438-6646)
- Enter your stop ID number
- Follow the prompts to get arrival times for the next three buses or for all buses serving your stop within the next 30 minutes
How to find your stop ID number
- Visit the “Find a Station or Stop” page
- Type in your stop location name and click ‘search’
- Click on “Go to Station Page”
- Find your bus stop ID number under the stop name
A few tips
- If you’re texting for information, press ‘r’ to refresh results
- Text ‘HELP’ for different commands and language settings
- ‘START’ and ‘STOP’ aren’t active commands as this isn’t a subscription service
- If you’re using the call-in system, you can say ‘repeat’ to hear the information again
We’re working on adding the ID numbers to all of our bus stop signs later in 2019 and we’ll let you know when they’re installed.
Looking for real-time bus trip information at one of our terminals? Check the digital signs there to find out when your next bus will arrive.
Standard message and data rates may apply.