Wondering when your next bus will arrive? Text or call our Where’s My Bus service to find out.
We’re making travelling with us easier, faster and better. Where’s My Bus will tell you when your GO bus is going to arrive at your street stop in real-time. It’s also available for most of the school stops our buses serve.
Starting January 27 through summer 2020, we’re installing new GO bus stop signs with Where’s My Bus ID numbers, making it even easier to find out when your next bus is going to arrive.
The signs have a new look: black and white colour scheme and reflective elements for greater visibility.
The new look also includes a (T), for Transit, that helps makes it easier to identify a transit stop or station, providing access to a connected, regional transit network.
Sign up for On the GO alerts so you’ll know when we start replacing the signs on your route.
To get started:
- Find your bus stop ID number on the Find a Station or Stop page
- Text 88846 or call 1-888-GET-ON-GO (438-6646)
- Enter your stop ID number
- Follow the prompts to get arrival times for the next three buses or for all buses serving your stop within the next 30 minutes
How to find your stop ID number
- Visit the “Find a Station or Stop” page
- Type in your stop location name and click ‘search’
- Click on “Go to Station Page”
- Find your bus stop ID number under the stop name
A few tips
- If you’re texting for information, press ‘r’ to refresh results
- Text ‘HELP’ for different commands and language settings
- ‘START’ and ‘STOP’ aren’t active commands as this isn’t a subscription service
- If you’re using the call-in system, you can say ‘repeat’ to hear the information again
Looking for real-time bus trip information at one of our terminals? Check the digital signs there to find out when your next bus will arrive.
Standard message and data rates may apply.