Check Your Schedules
GO bus service to schools has been reduced so be sure to check your schedules ahead of time.
Safety Never Stops
Things may be different, but our commitment to your health, comfort and safety will never change. We've increased cleaning on our trains, buses, and in our stations because a safe journey is a clean one.
Check out the 40+ coronavirus safety measures we’re taking to help our passengers and employees travel safe on GO.
Please ride safe with these tips:
- Wear a face covering to protect yourself and others
- Use one of the many hand sanitizing stations available throughout your journey
- Load your PRESTO card before you board with instant loads on the PRESTO App.
GO to school for less
Tuition. Books, Transit. All of it adds up, which is why post-secondary students get up to *22.5% off the full adult fare.
*If you already have a PRESTO card, you’ll receive 8% off the Adult PRESTO fare.
Going to post-secondary school on GO is easy if you’re a university or college student.
Just follow these steps:
- Get a GO-approved student ID either through GO Transit or at your school.
- Pick up a re-loadable PRESTO card.
- For PRESTO, set up your card for student fares in order to get discounts. Plus, make sure you always have enough money on your card to get where you need to go.
- Remember to always travel with your GO-approved student ID and show it for fare inspection.
Elementary and High School Students
Are you an elementary or high school student? You can also get up to 22.5% off fares when using a PRESTO card. Find out how to get a student ID.
GO Transit E-Tickets Now Available
Don't have a PRESTO card but would like to ride on GO Transit? Enjoy the ease & convenience of a GO Transit e-ticket at regular fare.
*Must pre-purchase tickets online, as mobile tickets are not available in station. Non-refundable. Learn more here.
Find your study time.
You can never be too ready for a big test. Spend more time on studying the material and less time studying the traffic. Study on the GO. Find your GO time.