Whether you choose to travel with GO Transit or UP Express, we have many options to take you to Pearson Airport and Billy Bishop Airport!
With a PRESTO card you can save on your fare, starting at 15% off regular ticket prices!
Don't have a PRESTO card but would like to ride on GO Transit? Enjoy the ease & convenience of a GO Transit e-ticket at regular fare.
* Must pre-buy GO Transit tickets online, as mobile tickets are not available in station. Non-refundable. Learn more here.
Pearson Airport by UP Express
You can take UP Express to Pearson from the following stations:
When transferring from a GO Train to an UP Express train, you’ll need to pay two separate fares – one for each train. And if you’re using PRESTO, remember to tap on and off both times.
To learn more visit UP Express.
Pearson Airport by GO Bus
GO Bus Route 40 will take you to Pearson from:
- Hamilton GO Centre
- NEW (starting January 11th) Burlington (Dundas & Hwy 407 Park & Ride)
- Oakville Carpool Lot (Trafalgar Road @ Hwy 407 Park & Ride)
- Square One GO Terminal
- Dixie Transitway
- Renforth Transitway
- Hwy 407 Bus Terminal (connects to TTC subway)
- Richmond Hill Centre Terminal
GO Bus Route 34 will take you to Pearson from:
- Yorkdale Bus Terminal (connects to TTC subway)
- Yonge St at Sheppard Ave (connects to TTC subway)
- Finch Bus Terminal (connects to TTC subway)
Route 40 is 24 hour service - every 30 minutes during peak times (weekdays from 0530 - 1800 and weekends from 0900 - 2000), and hourly off-peak.
Route 34 is 24 hour service - every 30 minutes during peak times on weekdays, and hourly off-peak and on and weekends.
Looking to take GO Bus route 40 or 34? Click here for your schedule.
Billy Bishop Airport by Train and Free Shuttle
If you’re flying from Billy Bishop Airport, you may take either a GO train or bus to Union Station.
From there, Porter Airlines offers free shuttle service to the airport ferry or tunnel. You can catch the shuttle outside of The Royal York Hotel’s western entrance, on York street, near the north-east corner of York and Front streets. The shuttle leaves about every 10 minutes.
Don’t worry, we’ll do our best to accommodate your luggage. Most GO buses have under-floor luggage compartments. You also find luggage storage on GO and UP Express trains.