More GO Trains to Niagara at a Better Price
Published: May 19, 2023
Updated: Jun 24, 2023
Hey, have you heard the great news? The GO Train out to Niagara just got even better with more service, at a better price. Together with Niagara Parks, the GO/WEGO Combo Passes offer round-trip travel on GO Transit along from Toronto to Niagara Falls, with local WEGO bus service to all of Niagara’s best hot spots–now starting at just $18 per person.
Take WEGO Bus to the Best Niagara Parks Attractions
On weekends and holidays, there are three Lakeshore West Line train trips to Niagara Falls from Union Station.
- Starting November 11, 2023, we’re adjusting Saturday train service to and from Niagara Falls. Saturday and Sunday train schedules will now be the same with the last westbound trip departing Union Station at 5:03 p.m., and the last eastbound trip departing Niagara Falls at 8:20 p.m. Check your schedule.
Saturday and Sunday schedule:
- from Union at 9:03 a.m., 1:03p.m., and 5:03 p.m.
Once you get to Niagara, the best way to get to all the tourist destinations is by connecting to Niagara Park’s WEGO bus. If you have already purchased a GO+WEGO Travel Package, great news, your WEGO fare is included! Hop on & off all day, or weekend, long.
Top Hot Spots with WEGO:
- Butterfly Conservatory: Admire the beauty of over 2,000 vibrantly coloured, free-flying butterflies
- Niagara Parks Power Station: Panoramic views from 180ft below ground
- Journey Behind the Falls: Descend through bedrock & explore 130-year-old tunnels behind the falls
- White Water Walk: This tranquil boardwalk offers incredible views of the white-water rapids
- Whirlpool Aero Car: Soar 3,500ft above the Niagara Gorge in an antique cable car
Take the WEGO Bus to Niagara-on-the-Lake
If you’re looking to use your WEGO bus service to go past the falls, check out the Niagara-on-the-Lake Shuttle. Extends your access past the regular Green Line’s Floral Clock stop into the town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Perfect for your weekend away to wine country and included in the weekend overnight stay.
Upcoming Special Events:
- Niagara Grape & Wine Festival: Summer series kicks off June 16-18 & 23-25, 2023
From Tourist Area to Hotel
The Falls Incline Railway provides a fast and easy connection between Fallsview’s tourist area and Niagara Park’s Table Rock Centre. Open year-round, this climate-controlled attraction not only provides a unique vantage point of the falls but a quick trip up the hill to your hotel. Included in your weekend overnight stay.
Where to Stay:
- Radisson, Marriott, The Tower & Embassy Suites are all centrally located right behind the incline – browse for your stay by Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfast, and more
Travel around to the Top Niagara Tourism Destinations
The districts of Niagara Falls, Canada offer so much opportunity for travelers to experience the incredible range of entertainment, dining and accommodations available in this great city. Explore it all!
Top Tourism Destinations:
- Zipline to the Falls: Glide 670m down the falls flying at speeds of over 70km per hr
- Outlet Collection at Niagara: Canada’s largest open-air outlet shopping centre with a square footage of 553,000.
- Clifton Hill: Known as the "Street of Fun"- so vibrant because of the many exciting attractions, themed restaurants and affordable hotels to stay at all-in-one area.
- OLG Stage: A new world-class theatre complete with 5,000 soft seats, state-of-the-art technology, outstanding acoustics, and spectacular entertainment!
- Fallsview Casino: World-class casino with over 3,000 slot machines, 130 gaming table
Trips back to Toronto will depart at:
Saturday and Sunday schedule:
- from Niagara Falls at 12:04 p.m., 4:04 p.m., and 8:20 p.m.
We hope that you’re inspired to get outside and explore some of the great things Niagara Falls has to offer.