The Customer Experience Advisory Committee (CEAC) consists of ten volunteer GO customers who meet four times a year to provide feedback on customer service programs and initiatives.
Committee Member Recruitment
Students, help shape the future of GO Transit!
We’re looking for a student representative on our Customer Experience Advisory Committee. Interested?
To apply, email CEAC@gotransit.com by November 1 and tell us a little about yourself, including how often you use GO Transit and why you’re interested in being on the committee.
You must be a current post-secondary student who uses either the GO train or GO bus, or both, on a regular basis.
Committee members are volunteers and provide feedback and advice to help us improve. The committee meets four times a year (in the evening from 4:30 to 6:30 pm, downtown Toronto).
Roles and Responsibilities
Members of the Customer Experience Advisory Committee:
- Are consulted with and provide valuable insight about GO Transit and Metrolinx customer service programs and initiatives.
- Discuss and share information from a customer perspective.
- Advise on service issues and how they affect fellow customers.
What We Do
The Customer Experience Advisory Committee has provided feedback and advice for several service initiatives and programs, including:
- Customer Experience Strategy (2016-2019)
- Winter Preparedness Initiatives for train services
- Passenger Charter Promises and Key Performance Indicators
- GO Transit website redesign
- Content and quality of service announcements
- Digital Signage refresh
- New uniforms for GO staff
- Quiet Zone on trains
- GO brand refresh
- Automated announcements on buses and trains
- Self-serve programs
- Customer Etiquette campaigns
- Real-time service information
Check out recent and past CEAC meeting reports:
Thanks to all our past and present CEAC volunteers whose contributions help enhance our customers’ experience on GO.
Questions or Comments
Send us your questions or comments about CEAC at: CEAC@gotransit.com
Or mail them to us at:
GO Transit CEAC
20 Bay Street, Suite 600
For any other comments, questions, or issues regarding GO’s services, get in touch with us.