Welcome to our brand new website! Let us know if we got it right. Take this survey after your visit.
Bradford GO Station Improvement
- Bradford GO Station Improvement
We're Transforming Your Station!
Improvements are coming to your station! Construction has started and will continue until fall 2023. We’re updating access to the station, enhancing parking, updating amenities and upgrading the bus loop.
The project bringing upgrades to Bradford GO continues. The main parking lot will be completely open with new paving and updated amenities and work will shift to the northeast parking lot.
Here’s what you need to know:
- With the main parking lot open, more than 330 parking spaces will be available.
- Work will shift to the northeast parking lot.
- Accessible parking and carpool parking will be temporarily relocated from the northeast parking lot to the main lot.
- Please use caution when walking or driving near and around the construction.
- Please follow directional signs.
The schedule may be adjusted due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
How You'll Benefit
With the population of Simcoe County expected to grow by approximately 37 per cent by 2041, Metrolinx is committed to expanding GO service along the Barrie Line. These upgrades through GO Expansion will enhance and maintain the safety and accessibility of our existing stations.
Here is what we have planned for your station and the community:
- A traffic signal at the Dissette Street entrance to improve traffic flow
- New sidewalks that lead to the station from Dissette Street and Bridge Street
- Upgraded station lighting and CCTV
- Additional parking spaces and rehabilitation of the existing parking lot
- Upgraded storm water system and management
- Reconfigured bus loop with three new bus bays and a new heated shelter
Updated December 16, 2022 | Renderings are subject to change